Please contact Henry Gower Tillett or Georgie Todd to arrange for an inspection.
Proudly set back, this incredible, award winning abode located in a tree lined enclave, with one of best wine cellars we have ever seen!
Boasting neutral colour schemes and a spacious floorplan, this residence exudes heavenly natural light and contemporary living at its finest - there is something special about Coorara Avenue! The current owners have loved sharing their home with family and friends and have had numerous dinners catering for 20+ guests.
Showcasing an award winning contemporary kitchen (Best Kitchen in South Australia) complete with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, 2 x bar fridges, Billi sparkling water, cold/hot water tap and built in Liebherr fridge - if you don't cook, you will now!
Accommodating up to three large bedrooms, the master suite offering walk in robe and stunning hotel inspired ensuite. The other two bedrooms share a divine bathroom complete with designer deep bath tub, waterfall shower and designer lighting.
Offering a low maintenance garden with inground sparkling salt pool/spa, outside kitchen and home gym located in the third garage space. This residence will appeal to the astute buyer wanting everything and more!
Special features not too be missed…
* Renovation by By Urban Bathroom and Kitchens
* Home Cinema designed by VAF
* Winner best Kitchen 2018
* Finalist best entertaining area 2018
* Finalist best use of a small room (cellar) 2018
* 400cm drop down home theatre (living room)
* Heos VAF in roof music system in every room
* 300cm cinema drop down theatre (master bedroom)
* VERASOL complete black Automated electric blinds
* Smart house system controlled by iPhone and iPad
* Hoshizaki ice maker
* EuroCave temperature controlled cellar
* Pin coded cellar and automated sliding door
* Built in Electrolux outdoor kitchen and fridge
* ILVE commercial 7 burner oven
* QASAIR commercial range hood
* Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Bosch home security, SWANNVIEW security system
Council rates: $2,196.50 pa
Water rates: $307.68 pq
ES Levy: $205.00 pa
Year Built: 2010
All information provided (including but not limited to the property's land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice