Rose Park

Houses for Rent Rose Park

Fox Real Estate has an expert team of agents looking after properties for rent in Rose Park and other high profile suburbs across Adelaide. Area knowledge and an ability to achieve considerable results are the foundation of our team. If you’re searching for your next rental or looking to lease your property, our Property Management team can assist with every stage of the process.

Current Listings

No properties currently listed in Rose Park

Previously Listed for Rent in Rose Park

1 - 1 of 1 Listing

Rose Park 

61 Watson Avenue 

422 

LEASED 

About the property market in Rose Park

Located 1 kilometre east of Adelaide’s central business district opposite popular Victoria Park / Pakapakanthi. Rose Park is a leafy, tree-lined suburb with wide streets filled with character homes. A popular suburb among families, the 2016 Census recorded a population of over 1,300 people, predominantly working professionals. Almost 70% of the properties in Rose Park are owner-occupier with the remaining 30% rented.

Rose Park is well-placed for retail hotspots and cafes of Dulwich, Burnside & Norwood Parade. Within close proximity to top schools including Rose Park Primary School, Marryatville High, Prince Alfred College, St. Peter’s College & Loreto College and the city’s thriving East End.